Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can Someone Please Explain Craigslist Police?

Okay! Enough is enough...I have had it with the Craigslist police. I know there are rules and guidelines on what you can post and how you can solicit but I am so confused on what they are. Everytime I post something "my post has been flagged for removal." Everytime I get that e-mail my feelings are hurt...aw like when your friends abandon you and you have to eat lunch alone. That's how it feels when someone flags my post.

Now...I am a very nice person...Honest too. Oh, and an upstanding citizen. Not some crazy person stuck in Nigeria looking for people to wire me money so that I may come to America to study medicine! Ugh! All I would like to do is tell moms and dads that are looking to purchase baby clothes - to visit my website or e-mail me.

I include all my contact information...along with my facebook account...twitter account...and blog. They can find me...obviously I am not trying to be a nameless person just soliciting business. I'm confused

Can someone please tell me why Craigslist hates me?

1 comment:

  1. oh man, that's odd! i would contact craig's list directly and see whats up...because that is so weird!

    good luck with that. i hope you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete