Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Five Month Birthday Nora

Nora Face...I can't believe you are 5 months today. I know to the world that doesn't seem very old...but to me I feel like I am going to be dropping you off at college any day! It's amazing all that you have learned in this short amount of time. Not too long ago you just laid around..wailed a little bit when you were hungry...and then laid around some more. Now you set your little eyes on something and reach for it...you try to grab your bottle, your toys, you even try to capture bubbles in your grasp. You know what you want and you go for it...I hope that continues forever. Never give up little lady...

In 5 months you have found your toes, your tongue and your ears. In 5 months you have found your voice and have figured out how to express pleasure and displeasure. Keep that up too....learn to be tactful yet firm in your needs and wants. Stand up for yourself when you need to but know your place too.

It won't be long now before you are crawling around and exploring your world (our house) all by yourself...so my wish for us is to do it together while we can. I promise to cuddle and hold you as much as you want...and not to pass you off to grandma and daddy when I get tired. I want to hold you and smell that baby smell as long as I can....I promise I will

Love you Nora Face
Happy 5month Birthday

1 comment:

  1. 5 months! can you believe how time flies??? i have a nephew that is 10 months and i cannot believe how fast he has grown!

    and 5 months is such a fun age and it just keeps getting better!

    happy 5 months to Nora! {love the name!}

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete